Annual Members using the facilities provided by the Club do so entirely at their own risk.
Day Ticket Members must ensure that they are in possession of a suitable document to confirm permission to fish.
Day Tickets can be issued by post and email and must be available to be shown to a member upon request.
Fishing is allowed from dawn to one hour after sunset.
• Club members must comply with the Club’s fishing regulations posted on the notice boards at the reservoir
• Fly fishing ONLY no other method permitted.
• Fishing from boats prohibited
• The use of keepnets is forbidden.
• Fish less the 28cms (11”) must not be taken.
• All Brown Trout to be returned carefully.
• All Perch must be returned carefully.
• One fish only per day is allowed to be taken (2 fish from 1 October).
• Fishing from the Dam Wall is prohibited.
• Fishing from the area directly in front of the Spillway is prohibited.
• Barbless hooks, or effectively de-barbed hooks must be used and hooks over size 8 longshank are prohibited.
• All fish taken must be killed humanely with a suitable priest.
• Wading with the use of a wading stick is permitted.
• Club members are reminded not to discard fishing line or leaders and to keep the banks of the reservoir tidy.
Members must not:-
• Cause or permit any nuisance to, or interference with, the exercise of rights or facilities granted by YWA to other persons.
• Obstruct any road track
• Damage any land or wall or other property or interfere with any apparatus.
• Light any fire on YWA land or do anything to cause a fire.
• Trespass on other land of YWA
• Carry out any act which may injure or cause distress to farm stock.
• Leave gates unlocked or open where they are required to be closed or locked.
• Hunt or injure any animal or bird (except fish).
• Use any musical or noisy instrument or loudspeaker on the reservoir or its surroundings.
5.Current Environment Agency Fisheries License
Please see link below to obtain your license in order to fish at Morehall Fly Fishing Club.